Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Where the heck is the august bunko post??????

Well, see, here's the story. We were going to have bunko up at park city, which we ARE going this weekend!! But, that fell through. :( and sadly, that meant that I had to miss bunko. I was camping on the beach in california! But, my bunko girls did take pictures, so proud of them! So, we will get them up here soon, AND I of course will be posting about our fabulous weekend getaway to Park City!!!! Bunko Girls Rule!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. You'll have to get the pics from Kylie. She could post it for you too. But then, you'd have to give away your secret password for this blog from the vault! :-) But we DO need an update ASAP!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME!

THIS IS FOR ALL US GIRLS WHO LIVE AND BREATHE BUNKO!!!