Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October Bunko'11

Along with this months bunko came our first real COLD of the season, yuck!! But we snuggled up inside Camies house with some yummy cookies and DIET Dr.Pepper(yes, I have switched over to the dark side!) The candy was soooooo yummy that I made myself sick eating too much of it. Oh well, what is bunko for??
Andrea won our Bunko this month! A gift card to Nordstrom, can you say shopping?? Woohoo!
Kylie won high score, with another gift card. And for the life of me I am sitting here and I can't remember where it was too! Oh wait, I think it was the busy biddy! am i right??? pretty sweet.
Janalee won low, and I am pulling a blank again. Obviously my brain is not working today! :) I think it is a gift card to a spa????
Here is Jenessa with medium prize and I KNOW it was to Nordstrom at the MAC counter! So jealous. :)
Kelsey will have a new baby girl by next bunko!!! We are soooooo excited for her. She won hostess with a iTunes gift card.
Me and Jamie won 0's and 5's, gift cards to bath and body! And they JUST came out with their holiday lines. sooooo excited! ;) Is it me, or is my hair lookin a little crazy???
Here are our losers!!! :) haha. But how can you be a loser when you got a gift card to the sweet tooth fairy(or something like that?) basically lots of yummy treats to choose from.
Robyn maybe got the best prize with this chocolate covered caramel apple. Oh, I want one. This was the bonus prize. yum. Don't you love her new 'do???
Bunko was fab!! Despite the gloomy weather I found myself in a great mood and so happy to be among friends, laughing and chatting. Love, Love, love my bunko girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME!

THIS IS FOR ALL US GIRLS WHO LIVE AND BREATHE BUNKO!!!