Hm. Well, here it is January 21, and bunko was almost 3 weeks ago. I have lost all motivation to do anything but wish for summer. Sorry for the lateness of the bunko update!!!
I got to host the first bunko of the new year!!! And so, I started out with throwing away the old bunko bag, folder, pouch ect....
Out with the old...
And in with the new!
This bag gave us a good 7 year run!
I am trying to even think of what I made for dessert??? Oh yeah! mini cheesecakes. caffeine. candy. GO!
My whole theme for bunko was new years resolutions.
Janalee won bunko, hooray!
First resolution: moms need to spend more time on themselves.
Prize: Facial and manicure at aveda.
High score: Jamie
Resolution: a makeover from head to toe with accessories
Prize: scarf, 2 nail polishes, fake eyelashes, 2 mac eyeshadows, earrings, necklace, nail stickers, and lip gloss.
Low Score: Kim
resolution: read more!!! :)
Prize: books-graceling, fire and bitter blue by Kristin Cashore. Fabulous books!!
Medium score: Jenessa!!
Resolution: cook more, try new recipes
Prize: Our Best Bites savoring the seasons cookbook, and new cooking utensils.
Hostess Prize: Kelsey!
Resolution: be on time
Prize: cutest wrap around watch.
This just happens to be my favorite prize! :)
Most 0's and 5's: Cammi and Robyn
Resolution: write in a journal, but this journal is for you to vent in!
Prize: journals with the title" People I want to punch in the face" a pencil and bookmark.
haha, love it!!
Loser prizes: andrea, amy(luvin your face!) me, kylie and laura!
resolution: make your car smell good
Prize: scent clip and scent filler from bath and body works.
Girls, do you still read this blog?? Let me know, if not, I might make an end to the bunko blog!!
Of course, we still read it! I've been waiting the last three weeks to do it. Ha ha! But if you're getting sick of it, I would be happy to help out with it. Let me know. But I think it's fun to have an online history of our crazy group!!!
ReplyDeleteI read it every time too!! I have a love hate relationship with the pictures but I love seeing the past buncos and memories and prizes! So ya I say still keep it!
ReplyDeleteNo wonder I don't read this.... I hate seeing my picture with my 3 rolls of fat :(
ReplyDeleterobyn, whatever!!!!! you look hot!!!!! you should be super proud of yourself.
ReplyDeleteOH my Amy's face in the last picture... special! haha
ReplyDeleteMeg, keep this blog going. It's the only way we keep record anymore! Plus I love to look back on the prizes and make sure we don't do a repeat kind of thing. Or get an idea of something that hasn't been done for a while.
very handy!