Thursday, January 14, 2010

January bunko!

I think that we were all MORE than ready for bunko this month, seeing it had been FOREVER since our last bunko!! Corey had to step in at the last minute to do bunko this month, what a star she is!! Putting together bunko in less than a week is A LOT of work, thanks corey!!! What can I say about Corey? She has been one of my best friends for like 15 years!! Some of the best memories I have are with her. She is always happy, it is always so much fun when we can get together and laugh and talk. With kids and just life in general, we dont' always get to see a lot of eachother, but when we do, it is always a blast. She is a great mom to two very energetic little boys and a wife to a very energetic husband! :0) She is very giving and such a great example to me as a wife, mother and friend. Cor, I luv ya!!

We started off with yummy doughnuts and of course I had to have my Dr. Pepper fix. The bowls of candy were my favorites, peanut butter m$ms, swedish fish and cinnamon bears. Think I put on a few pounds last night! But we were all ready to get to the game and laugh and talk to our hearts desires!!

Brinda won Bunko! It was gift certificates for dinner and a movie, just what every mother needs!! a night out!
Robyn was ECSTATIC not to be in the$5 losers circle. :0) She won high score which was a 60 minutes spa pedicure..can you say died and gone to heaven??
Poor janalee, who won our low prize, is the one who doesnt like chocolate, yet seems to always get the prizes that have chocolate in them! A chocolate melter and some yummy utah truffles. Maybe her husband will appritiate them!!!
Our beautiful hostess corey won the middle prize, which was a balance ball used for exercising. If anyone knows cor they know this prize is perfect for her!! She is a workout goddess!!
Bri won the hostess square which was popcorn and some good chick flick movies!!
Here is kylie, with the most 5's, sporting the latest trend of these headband scarves. luvthem!!
Camie, i apologize for the picture of you in mid blink!! she won most 0's with another cute head scarf!!
Once again here I am in the loser..oh i mean 5 dollar prize circle!! Not really! Look at these cute scarves we all got? Maybe I'm not such a loser after all!! Also in this pix, our two favorite subs, amy and kelsey!!
And brinda again with our bonus prize, the best prize ever!! Hottie taylor lautner! yummy!!!
Next bunko will be lots sooner, 3 weeks away! plus some of the bunko girls are taking a little getaway trip to st. george, which will also be featured on our blog!! Happy bunkoing till next time!!

1 comment:

  1. Bunco was awesome and a it was about time it came around. I think I was going to have a melt down if we had anymore delays. Much needed for all of us.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME!

THIS IS FOR ALL US GIRLS WHO LIVE AND BREATHE BUNKO!!!