Friday, February 12, 2010

February Bunko

Wow, Bunko always comes and goes WAY to quickly!! We look forward to it all month and then its over and we are waiting again. We are definitely a group of girls who live and breathe bunko!!
February was hosted by Stacy at her beautiful home. She had lots of yummy goodies and treats, which is always a highlight of bunko! Stacy is a strong, beautiful woman and we are all so happy she has been part of our bunko group for the past 2 years!

Guess who won Bunko?? ME!!! I did!!!!! My excitement has no words, especially since I was LOVING this months prizes of gift certificates and mine was a $50 one to Nordstrom!! Before bunko started I was complaining about my lack of funds to buy new shoes, and the fates must have heard!!! I will have to blog about what I get with this money!!
Our hottie substitute Janessa won High score. She is seriously a favorite of mine, I love her! She got a $25 certificate to nordys and a $10 to cold stone! Sweet!!
Brinda won our middle prize with a gift card to rod works, a favortie store of all of ours!!
Can you tell how happy val is that she won low score?? and she scored this gift card to PF Changs. Can you say date night?? :0)
Here is our pregos Jamie( she is having a girl!!), who is always beautiful, pregnant or not!! She won the hostess square and a gift card to Itunes!
Camie got most zeros and a gift card to cold stone. i think we need to all make a trip there, i luv that place!
And andrea with most 5's and also a gift card to cold stone.
Our loser group!! :0) Not! We are all winners at bunko, and they all got a $5 gift card to rod works!

It was a great bunko, full of the usual talk and laughter of woman that I just love to pieces!! As this is the month of love, I have to tell these girl, I LOVE YOU ALL TO DEATH! My life is a much better place because of all of you!!
Til next time!!

1 comment:

  1. Do you really feel good that you won most Bunco's in a roll off to me? Now if it was between Corey and I, we all know who would've been the winner.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME!

THIS IS FOR ALL US GIRLS WHO LIVE AND BREATHE BUNKO!!!