What a great and fabulous bunko this months was, but then, isn't it always??? Bunko couldn't have come at a better time for most of us, we all needed a little pick me up this week, and what better way to do that than BUNKO???? Our hostess this month was brinda. I love brinda, she is so fun and down to earth. She made some yummy frosted yellow brownies, which I devoured, and then got some chocolate from her hubbys work. For those of you who don't know brindas husband is part owner of Utah truffles, and they make the best chocolate in the whole world!! Add to that my much needed dose of caffeine, combined with camies great selection of candy, and we were ready to start!!!!
Here is the newest member of our bunko group, amy!!! Who is also a sister of jamie and kylie. We have had some changes in our group. Corey is pregos and so is taking a break from the late nights of bunko, but she will be back sometime after the babe is born, and until then we are going to miss her!!! Also, Brianne has decided to leave us, and I am dang pissed about it!! :0) But she is going to be our #1 sub so I am sure we will still be seeing a lot of her at bunko. Amy is taking her spot and our great friend kelsey is going to be a permanent sub until cor comes back. I love all these girls, they are my family that I CHOSE!!!!
But, amy won BUNKO tonight, beginners luck I say...isn't she a hottie? She won a computer program for making scrapbooks on your computer, it sounds awesome and I cant wait to see the results! Amy, we are so excited that you are part of our group now!!

Kylie won High score tonight. She got this awesome planting pot! Brinda did a great theme and got gardening stuff. Wouldn't it figure that just when we are all getting ready for spring we get the biggest snow storm EVER!!!!

Did ya notice that the three schroeppell sisters took the top three prizes, i think its a conspiracy! :0) Here is our other cute prego mom Jamie, who took low prize,with a gift card to Cooks,which is a nursery. She will be needing this when we finally get some nice weather to plant flowers in!!

Valarie took medium prize, with some potting soil and another cute planting pot. If anyone knows val they know how good she is at gardening, perfect prize!

Camie won the hostess prize, this adorable watering bucket. I love, love the polka dots!!

Here is brindas twin sister brianne, and also the pirate hooker who is leaving us.....Just Kiddin bri!!! I love you!! She won most 5's in a three way tie with this cute hanging planter. I think we are all anxious for spring and sunny weather to be here!

Robyn was our birthday girl today!! We were all flattered that she chose to spend her birthday playing bunko with us. But could there be a better way to spend your birthday?? She won most zeros, which was also a tie and got a watering bucket and flowers bulbs. Hope your birthday was awesome robyn! I luvya and am SO SO glad you are in our bunko group!!

Here is us group of losers.....do you notice I am usually in this group? Well, i am a bunko loser and dang proud of it!! We got nail paints for decorating! Can't wait to put some cute flowers on my toes!

and lucky me won our bonus prize and got some more nail paints. my girls are going to LOVE these!!

It was over just way to fast, and I wasn't the only one who thought so. So some of us headed out for a late night breakfast at dennys to celebrate Robyns bday!! I could have stayed out all night with these girls, it was just what I needed after a BLAH week. It lifts my spirits every time. I love bunko and I am and forever will be a BUNKO GIRL FOR LIFE!!!
see ya next month!
No comments:
Post a Comment