Well, another bunko come and gone! This month bunko was hosted by my good friend Robyn! I love robyn to pieces!! She is so good-hearted and fun, she has become such a good friend!! She would do anything for anyone and is always there when you need to chat or have a good laugh. She made some yUMMY cookies with my favorite thing in the world, cadbury mini eggs. They were absolutely heavenly!! She also made some peach crisp. Bunko just wouldnt be bunko without all the yummy food and candy bowls! Oh, and don't forget the dr. pepper and diet pepsi! Thats a must!
I think everyone needs a bunko group in their life! It makes for the funnest nights and the best friends! Its makes me a better mother and wife to have a night "off " to not be either, but to just be me....maybe acting like a teenager again! :0) Its something we look forward to every month. There is definitely a reason we call ourselves Bunko girls for life!!!
Beautiful kylie won our bunko this month. She got the cutest sundress and SHOES!!!! Lots of shoes were given out this bunko, and I didnt get ONE!! how is that fair? I love shoes more than anyone!! :0) OH, and I cant forget the cute headband, I love it!!
I could seriously THROW up in my mouth with how GAG I look in these pics... Oh and we need a new Group pic since it's so different now!
ReplyDelete