Friday, May 7, 2010

May BUNKO!!!!

WoW!!! It was 5 weeks between april and may bunko, and that extra week always feels like so long!! I know I say this every single month, but I look forward to bunko EVERY SINGLE MONTH!! It is definitely one of my favorite nights!
It started out as a rough day though. Another one of our girls decided to quit bunko. Brinda-we will miss you!! That is 4 now that have quit in a few months time, and it is hard. In a group with 12+ STRONG personalitied woman, I guess it is inevitable that conflicts will arise now and then. Im not going to go into any more detail, but I will say this: Friendships that are real can withstand a storm now and then. It is only when they are weak that they crumble. But of course Bunko was the fun night that it always is, and that we all need it to be!!! Laughing, talking, crying ( because of the laughing), it rejuvenates me for another month.
May bunko was at andreas. She has a beautiful home and three stinkin cute kids! I can't say much for her husband though because he is a LAKERS FAN!! lol!
She ordered this adorable cake for our dessert. I think black and pink are our official bunko colors. It was SOOO gOOD!!!.....
until we noticed that the black frosting was dying our mouths black!! Oh my gosh!!! Luckily the Dr. pepper washed it away. :) With a bowl of candy and a glass of dr. pepper on ice, we were ready to start!!!
Camie won bunko and got a $50 gift card to the mall! I think this is a great gift because you can SHOP with someone elses MONEY!!! luvit cam, hope you get something nice for yourself ( and not spend it on your kids!!!)
Janalee won High score and got a super cute beaded watch and some nail polish.
I won low score!!! I have never won low score before, but I pretty much sucked tonight at getting points..but i'll take it!! I also got a really cute beaded watch. ( notice my jazz shirt? i had to piss off the lakers fan!!lol!)
Janessa is our NEW PERMANENT MEMBER!! I am so excited to have her in our group. she is SO MUCH FUN! and as the only single lady, she sure can keep up with the rest of us! she also won a cute beaded watch. these are all the trend right now!
robyn was so excited not to win the loser prize this time! She got hostess and won a bottle of spray on tan, she will look so sexy all bronzed up!!
LOL! I couldn't get laura to stop laughing for this picture so she pulled a face instead! Laura was our sub tonight( and I hope she will sub a lot in the future!) and won most 5's and stacy won most 0's. They got some great hair products!
Here is our loser group!! I love to say that because its not really true. They all got some great nail polish, and as summer is almost here, won't it be great to have cute toes???
And our bunko girl also won the bonus prize, a cute americano sign to hang on her door.
What a fun night. Of course we stayed and talked and laughed ( and cried:) til almost 2. We just have to make the most of these nights together! I am sad for our friends that no longer play bunko with us, but so excited for the new ones that do! I am forever a bunko girl.
Stay tuned for June: its my turn to host and I've already got some great prizes and a great night planned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME!

THIS IS FOR ALL US GIRLS WHO LIVE AND BREATHE BUNKO!!!