Saturday, June 5, 2010

Twilight Bunko

I got to host June Bunko and it turned out SO GOOD!! Back in like february I started thinking what I wanted my THEME to be ( i just love a good bunko theme) and then I thought that Eclipse is coming out in June so that I would do a whole Twilight themed bunko! The food, the prizes, everything! Being the bunko nerd I am I started looking for and buying my prizes in march, but it gave me lots of time to find the best deals! I think this is my favorite bunko I've ever hosted! So the big night came, with apples and caramel dip and cupcakes with "vampire bites". Robyn brought the best candy ever and I made our famous party punch.

Jamie donated this twilight box so I filled it with cinnamon bears and everyone had to guess how many cinnamon bears were in the box.
You had to make your choice known if you were team edward or team jacob when you picked your plate! I personally am team edward!
Amy won bunko this month, and it made me so happy that she loved the bunko prize!! In the basket was this eclipse tshirt, with red pajama pants, all the twilight books, a twilight bookmark, a red, black and white beaded watch, a twilight necklace, twilight woods lotion and a vinyl car decal that said"Twilight is my favorite time of day". It was so fun to put together and I am so glad that Amy won it!
High score was janessa, who got the movie twilight, a red,black,white and lime green beaded watch with lime green watch face, a white beaded necklace and a vinyl car decal that says twilight addict. love it!
Kelsey won low score with the New Moon move, a red beaded watch with red watch face and a vinyl car decal that says Team Edward ( unless jacob has his shirt off). MY FAVORITE!!
Stacy won our medium prize, with twilight and new moon board games, a twilight addict neckalce and a red and white beaded watch band with red watch face.
Kylie won hostess with an 18 month new moon calendar, all your favorite new moon scenes!
Andrea won most 5's and Jamie won most 0's and they both won twilight woods lotion and a twilight necklace that says twilight mom.
Here is our loser group,(except amy, but she wanted to show off her shirt too!) and we all got a twilight tshirt featuring jacob or edward and a necklace that says twilight addict.
Kelsey won our bonus prize and I forgot to take a picture!! but it was a(huge) keychain that said bite me on one side and got edward? on the other. and she also won our guessing game and won the new moon box and all the cinnamon bears! yummy!
Of course we talked and laughed til about 2 in the morning, I just love these girls. This was such a fun bunko and I feel good about the prizes and everything went so good! cant' wait til month at amys house!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME!

THIS IS FOR ALL US GIRLS WHO LIVE AND BREATHE BUNKO!!!