Friday, July 9, 2010

July Bunko

We started off July bunko by doing a baby shower for JAMIE first! We had a delicious dinner at Pizza Factory and dessert was this freakin yummy and totally cute cake!!! Jamie is giving me another niece to love and she got all sorts of fun stuff, including a new and totally stylin car seat!
Kylie gave me the most monster piece of cake I have ever seen. It was about 3 inches thick and there was no way I was going to be able to consume it all!! But the little bit I did was delicious!
After the shower the Bunko girls headed off to Amys house for bunko!!! I was so excited, as always, because bunko is ALWAYS the funnest night of the month. Amy is one of the most fashionable people I know so I was so excited for what her prizes were going to be. I love amy, I am so glad she cheats on her other bunko group to be in our group, it just wouldn't be the same without her!! So after grabbing a bowl of candy and a drink we got started!


And lo and behold I WON BUNKO!!!!! I always love it when I win. I even had to have a roll-off with Janessa to win bunko. This purse is pretty much the cutest thing ever and I am SO GLAD THAT ITS MINE!!!! :0) thanks amy!!
Dont feel to bad for janessa, she won high score and got a freakin hot pair of shoes and a gift certificate to CLIQUE, lucky girl!!!
Stacy won low score with an equally cute pair of shoes. envy little???
My sister APRIL!!! she joined us this month as a sub and won medium prize with ANOTHER cute pair of shoes. I am so glad she came, it was much fun to have her there. loveher!!!
Kylie won the hostess prize of a gift card to forever 21. can't go wrong there.
Here is robyn and kelsey winning the most 5's and most 0's with some super cute jewelry (a braclet and ring) from charlotte russe. love that store.
here are our 5 dollar girls, all with a luscious lipgloss :) very pucker worthy.
Jamie, who is due to give birth at any time :) won the bonus prize with some yummy smelly lotion. Next month we will have a new member at our bunko, in the form of my cute niece whose name will be....mia?? sienna??? chanelle??? We'll let you know next month!
Of course, as always and to be expected, we had to stay and chat far into the night after bunko was done. There is just nothing better than some good girl talk. Our fourth year is almost coming to an end, can you believe it?? Never doubt that we are bunkogirlsforlife!! See ya next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME!

THIS IS FOR ALL US GIRLS WHO LIVE AND BREATHE BUNKO!!!