Sorry, I have been a slacker this bunko around! bunko was like 5 days ago and I am just barely posting! But summer has been busy, busy and Fun, Fun so that is my only excuse!
August Bunko was at Janalee's house. She has two little cute kids and a super cute house. She had yummy artichoke spinach dip and watermelon for our dessert and kelsey brought the BEST candy. No matter how many times I tell myself I am not going to eat the candy, I always do. I think we were all a little worn out this month, there was less loud laughter and craziness, I think we have all enjoyed our summer A LOT!!!
Andrea won our BUNKO this month! Janalee did a very cute princess theme and so andrea won these canisters, they have princess crowns on them, so cute!!

I got high score! I don't think I have ever won high score before. I got these totally cute princess crown art pieces, which I am totally going to hang up in my daughters bathroom, she is the princess in our house.

Jamie won low prize!! She is newly UN-pregnant and a NEW mom to her 4th child. she won a cute dish and stand and a cute little pot also with the princess crowns on them.

Kim subbed for us this month and she was much fun to have there!! She won medium prize with this cute princess crown earring and necklace holder.

Janalee won her own hostess prize. A cute crown hook, which I am sure will go in her own little princesses bedroom. :)

amy and kelsey won our most 5's and most 0's

they also won cute crown hooks.

Here are our group of losers!!! but they totally scored with a cute princess crown charm and some pink fingernail polish.

Kim won our bonus prize, princess crown magnents!!!

and, like I promised you last month, here is our newest temporary bunko girl, mia. She'll be around each month until her moms sick of her and decides to leave her at home....which might be never!!! she is the real princess here!!! such a sweet little thing.

well, that was our august bunko. we missed robyn and stacy and can't wait til next month! summer will be over then and we will be sending our kiddos back to school......we are all going to NEED bunko next month, just like we always do!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment