Summer has ended, school has started and it was time for BUNKO again!! Seriously, it just never comes fast enough for me. Summer was so busy for all of us it is nice to have our set night once a month where we know we will all see eachother! Our hostess this month was Kelsey, and it was her first time hosting as part of our group! I just love her to pieces, she is the best! Her and her hubbys just moved into their own place after living with in-laws for a while, I know they are so happy to be there. And her home was just adorable. She had apples and caramel and pumpkin bars waiting for us. Does that say fall or what?? The only down side to our bunko night was all the Schroeppell sisters were called to a family emergency and had to miss bunko. It just wasnt the same without them, and poor Jamie had to give up her 100% attendance to bunko record. :)
Robyn won bunko tonight and we were all excited because it was the FIRST time she has ever won!! She was much deserving of the 1 hour massage (heaven!) and warm fuzzy blanket that she got!

Janalee won high score, and she got a pedicure and some super cute flip flops.

Laura won low score and was so happy to get a warm, fuzzy blanket and a good book to read. That is how I like to spend my nights....wrapped up with a good book!

Here is our hostess Kelsey who won our medium prize, a super cute robe, some shower gel and a shower sponge. I seriously love this robe.

ME! I won hostess square and got one of my most fav things, PAJAMAS!!!! yes, I have already spent a lot of time in them and they are comfy!!!

Stacy won most 5's with some warm, fuzzy socks, nail file and polish and some feet creme.

Camie won most 0's and received the same!

We all felt a little bad for andrea because she was the only one there that got the $5 prize, the schroeppell girls got the other four. It was some shower gel and a shower sponge.

Laura won our bonus prize, a yummy smelling candle. Doesn't she look so cozy wrapped up in her new blankie??

We also drew this month for a new year! Our 5TH year of bunko, can you believe it?? We also have THREE girls in our bunko group that are newly pregos, and someone about to get engaged, but I won't say their names yet! Its going to be a great new year for bunko. We had a lot of changes this last year but I think our bunko group is the BEST! I love all the girls in our group, we have so much fun together, its no wonder why we all look forward to it every month!!
I'm so sad I missed. Hell has officially freezed over!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you guys had fun. (even though its not really a party unless Schroeppel girls are there!)
Jame you WERE missed!! Um... who are all these preggers people?!?!
ReplyDeleteI am glad to say I am NOT a Schroeppel girl that is knocked up. Oops! Did I say too much???
ReplyDelete