I know I say every month that this month was the funnest bunko ever...but this month it REALLY WAS the funnest ever!! I can't remember the last time that I laughed that hard. A girls night out is always the best medicine to cure ANY ill!!
We started out the night at Olive Garden having a Bridal Shower for Jenessa. Just two more months and this little hottie is gonna be MRS. Frahm. So crazy! Good food and good friends.
Stacy hosted Bunko this month, she is NEWLY engaged to be married also in December, which will also be her last month. She will be moving to Idaho after next bunko! But we are all SO HAPPY for her!!

Me and Amy actually tied for Bunko, with 7 bunkos each. But she won the roll off, which I was perfectly happy for her! This month was all about gift cards, which makes everyone happy! Amy got one to Tai Pan! She also just found out before bunko that she is having a BOY! Yeah, so excited!!

Kylie won High score with a victorias secret gift card. She is having a GIRL! So many babies coming!

Lovely Laura won low score with a busy biddy gift card. Lucky!

I won medium score and was SO FREAKIN HAPPY to win a gift card to Charlotte Russe, my fav store ever. yeah me! :)

Jamie won hostess with a Forever 21 gift card.

Janessa got most 5's and one to head over heels.

Camie subed for our other Camie and she won most 0's, and I don't know where her gift card is to, but I know she'll love it!

Loser prizes were earring or a headband or a flower clip. super cute stuff.

and I won bonus prize again! hooray! cute pair of earring. gotta love it.

Best night ever. Love these girls. Cant wait til december bunko, its MY TURN!!! Happy thanksgiving!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment