Friday, December 3, 2010

Merry Christmas BUNKO!!!

The best time of the year was finally here...CHRISTMAS BUNKO!!! This is always such a fun one, and I was lucky to get to host it this year!! We always draw names and get a $10 gift for eachother and we also start our christmas bunko by going out to dinner. This year we headed to Red Robin, the yummiest place to get a hamburger, and I totally forgot to get a picture! But it was delicious and fun to sit and eat and chat. Then we headed to my house where we all exchanged our gifts, everyone got such fun and cute stuff!!!
I was SO extremely excited about all of my prizes for this month. Especially the Bunko prize. And stacy was lucky enough to win it!! It is the Willow Tree Nativity, its Jospeh and Mary holding Jesus and it is just beautiful. I just hoped whoever won it would truly love it like I did, so stac, I hope your enjoying it!!
Amy won our High Score with the FABULOUS wreath ( if I do say so myself) that I got from Costco.
Jenessa won low score and won this cute snowman and snowflake card holder.
Jamie won medium prize and won this adorable Angel decoration.
Andrea won Hostess with this cutest Tree decoration.
Kels won most 0's with a cute table runner, placemats and napkins.
Janalee won most 5's with a christmas countdown decoration.
Here are the losers, we all got yummy christmas candles from bath and body works. The bags I put them in were so cute, the black ones say naughty and the red ones say nice!
Amy won our Bonus prize with what I like to call Tall Santa. Isn't he just so cute?

We had a great bunko and I was kinda bummed when it was over, I had looked forward to it so much!!! I love christmas decorations and it was so much fun to shop for all the prizes. I wish I could have kept them all!! :) Merry Christmas to the most fabulous group of girls I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME!

THIS IS FOR ALL US GIRLS WHO LIVE AND BREATHE BUNKO!!!