Welcome to our first bunko of 2011!!! We were all so excited to get together after all the holidays were over and celebrate a new year of bunko playing! One of my fav people hosted bunko, my neighbor laura. She has been in bunko with us for only about 6 months so this was her first time hosting. It was fabulous!!! Her sweet hubby took her two kids to a hotel for the night so we could be as loud as we wanted, what a great idea! :) We think all the hubbies should catch on to this idea....lol! She made the YUMMIEST ( and I am not exaggerating) artichoke dip I have ever had. I couldn't leave it alone. And then she made pretzel rolos, which is just what it sounds like. That along with my DIET dr. pepper ( trying to lose a few, ya know) and I was in heaven. Robyn brought a mix of christmas and valentines candy, lol. so perfect. Our little jenessa is getting married on tuesday, and she had just gone to the temple the night of bunko and she was glowing! Next bunko we can't wait to hear all about her honeymoon!
Lauras theme for bunko this night was:
A place for everything and everything in its place. What a great idea! I am always in need of help in that area. And lucky me, I WON BUNKO!!! I won this fabulous storage bench, which is dang cute to boot. My husband has already claimed it and filled it with his guitar hero and rock band stuff. glad he approves. ;)
Oh the bombshell, can't wait until the next holiday or even Bunco to hear/see if that came out to make a surprise appearance.
ReplyDelete