My only excuse for how long it has taken me to post this months bunko is that I have felt like CRAP for way too long! But today I feel almost normal and I knew I needed to get february bunko posted!!! Kylie hosted bunko this month and also threw a baby shower for Andrea before bunko started, thats a lot of work! We all got to see her beautiful new home and awesome new salon in her basement. Andrea got so much cute stuff for her baby girl, due in about 4 weeks!! We had lots of yummy food and Laura brought awesome candy!!! Kylies theme in this month of love was LOVE YOURSELF! This month we started backwards so we are going to start with what our losers won!! ;)
Camie, Kylie, Jamie, Amy and (other) Camie all won fun pedicure sets and nail polish.

Me and newlywed Jenessa won most 0's and most 5's with these cute saying boards that Kylie made! I love them!

Laura won Hostess with lots of accessories!! Headbands, earrings, ring and necklace. So cute!

Kelsey won Medium prize with this totally cool curling iron for her beautiful hair and some fun hair product!

Robyn won Low score with some more hair product, just what every woman needs to make her love her hair!

Janalee won High with a gift card to the mall, always a grea thing!

Andrea won bunko! she gets to pick out 3 new MAC eyeshadown and she got a holder and some new brushes also from mac, so awesome!

Robyn won our bonus prize with another pedicure/nail polish set.

Bunko is always fun, but this one was kind of a blur to me I felt so icky! I was mad that I couldn't enjoy myself like I usually do. But it was still a fun night and I always love to get together with these girls! Happy Valentines Day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment