Friday, March 4, 2011

Gettin Lucky at Bunko!!!

Does anyone get tired of reading how much I look forward to Bunko every month??? well... TOO BAD!!! I do. Every month it is one of my highlights!! I am LUCKY to have bunko and LUCKY to have some wonderful girlfriends and LUCKY to know them. :) Yeah, I'm a lucky girl. But enough about lucky, lets move on to BUNKO!!
We started off the night with dinner and a baby shower for Kylie at wingers!! So much exciting stuff going on with our bunko girls. Camie missed bunko because she's in Hawaii!! Talk about lucky! And Andrea gave birth to her sweet little girl just hours before bunko started, so exciting!! Kylie is due in a month and Amy is due in 2 months. So many babies!! :) Robyn was our hostess with the mostess and her birthday is TODAY!! So we have just been partying all around.
Robyns friend Shannon subbed for us and was LUCKY and won BUNKO!! She got green with 25 dollars in cash and a super cute pink watch band, which I forgot to take a pix. of. But believe me, its so cute!
Janalee won High score with some more greenbacks and another cute green watch band.
Laura won low score and was LUCKY to score some more sweet accessories, earrings and a watch band.
Kels won medium prize, another cute watch band and earrings.
Kylie won our hostess square with this adorable yellow watch band. Does it say spring or what??
Janessa won most 0's with a fab necklace
and Amy got another fab necklace by getting the most 5's.
And LUCKY me, jamie and robyn were the losers, but scored the cutest earrings. You can never go wrong with accessories.
Twice LUCKY?? Laura won the bonus prize and got more earrings!!!
LUCKY me, I get to be a part of all these crazy fun woman.
See ya next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME!

THIS IS FOR ALL US GIRLS WHO LIVE AND BREATHE BUNKO!!!