Jeez, can life go any faster? About 5 hours after I got home from bunko last wednesday night I had to leave to youth conference for 3 days, now I am trying to recover from that and get ready for girls camp! But, I am taking a quick minute to update our bunko blog so you can see how much fun we had in june!!!
Beautiful and prego with a GIRL Kelsey was our hostess this month. Yummy food, drink and candy and we knew the prizes were going to be fabulous!
Robyn won bunko!! Its so funny cuz she won bunko last time at kelseys house. But she is now ready for summer with a cute hat, bag, swimsuit cover and other summer essentials. love it!

Andrea won high score and got an ice cream maker. these are the best things to have in the hot summer time.

Jamie won low score and got lots of cute bowls, plates, drink despenser, picnic stuff, ect...ect... all in cute summer colors!

I am so tired and my brain is tired, so please dont be mad that I can't remember our subs name! but she is amys neighbor and was lots of fun. and she won medium prize and got a cute summer bag, a swim cover, towel and a diet coke.

Lovely laura is the queen of the hostess square! :) she got a super cute flower pot, which is now on her front porch. love.

Janalee and jenessa won most 5's and 0's and got a yummy smelling candle!


Here are the losers! :) we got glad press and seal, a cute salad bowl and salad recipes. perfect for summer. sorry kylie, you won bonus prize and i forgot your picture!!!

Fun, fun, fun. Love these girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment