Monday, May 9, 2011

May Bunko!

I know, I know. I have been slacking at getting this post done!! Well, it was mothers day and I am lazy!!! My only excuse! We started bunko off with mint brownies and ice cream to celebrate Jenessas and Lauras bdays!!! What a couple of hotties these two are!! lovethem!! And dear Jenessa hosted her very first bunko! She did a fabulous job!!!
Here was her bunko theme: April showers bring MAY FLOWERS! All the prizes had flowers on them. So freakin cute.
Kylie won BUNKO!! woohoo! Super cute swimsuit, coverup, flipflops and sun glasses. So ready for summer.
Jenessa won high score with this cutest purse ever and a cute matching wallet!!!
Jamie won low score with the hottest red shoes ever!!!
here is a close up. I have to admit, I did covet. :)
ME!ME!ME! won medium score!! love love love these shoes!!!
Laura won hostess, with a black lace shirt and matching accessories.
Dear amy was 2 days away from giving birth (she had her little boy on saturday!) so she asked me to PLEASE not take a pix. of her! But she won most 5's and got flip flops and sunglasses.
Andrea won most 0's, more flipflops and sunglasses. We just need the warm weather now.
Ok, I am terrible because for the life of me I can't remember our subs name!! was it Tonya?? she is kylies super cute neighbor and we had so much fun with her! but she won our bonus prize with cute, cute accessories.
And our loser girls all won a $5 gift card to someplace. wendys, a gas station, ect... We had another sub sierra but she had to leave before prizes were passed out.
What a fun bunko. But, really, isn't it always??
Circle, Circle girls....circle circle. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME!

THIS IS FOR ALL US GIRLS WHO LIVE AND BREATHE BUNKO!!!