Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A great way to start 2012.

....so it's slacker me again, almost a week late posting bunko. Oh well. :) Bunko this month was mine, and I had the best time shopping for all the prizes. The theme of bunko could have been, everything that Meg wants. I got the best deals and loved ALL of my prizes. I made the yummiest dessert, it was apple dumplings, which the recipe you can find on Our Best Bites. It was delicious. Good candy, lots of caffeine. The only downer was that Laura got super sick the day of bunko and couldn't come, so we missed her a lot!!!

Amy won bunko and got TWO super cute coats and the hottest pair of boots. Sadly the coats didn't fit and she had to take them back. The boots looked hot on her!!
Cammi won high and got this super cute purse, with purse bling, a key chain and a purple wallet.
Kelsey won low and got some sweat pants and two cute hoodies to go with them. A perfect winter outfit for a stay at home kind of day. Or, to go out. Its cute enough for both. ;)
Kim won medium with a red sweater and a scarf necklace. love the color combo.
Andrea won hostess!! This was the funnest prize to pick out. I bought a mystery box with no idea what would be in it, but in it came this super cute white purse and a bracelet set. A great gift for 15 bucks!!!
Jamie won most 5's, jammies and slippers. Two things you can never have enough of.
Robyn won most 0's. again, slippers and red gloves. both winter necessities.
Our loser prizes were scarfs!!! what a great 5 dollar prize, and I loved all of them!!!
Cammi won bonus with a bracelet and ring from charlotte russe. not too shabby!!
I love bunko. And, we are taking a girls trip this month for jamies birthday!!! What a great way to get through the winter blahs!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME!

THIS IS FOR ALL US GIRLS WHO LIVE AND BREATHE BUNKO!!!