Saturday, February 4, 2012

We love Bunko: February

We always love when bunko comes around, this month was no exception! Janalee was our host this month and I was excited to see her new house, I'd never seen it before and it was so cute!!! She had a heart shaped cake, strawberries and marshmallows dipped in candy. And of course the usual supply of caffeine. It was a perfect valentines bunko!!! 
My pictures came in backwards so we will start at the bottom!! :)

Janessa won the bonus prize with a cute towel and a notepad.

 Laura, jamie, cammie, jenessa and andrea were our losers and all got a cute little candle holding lantern.
 Robyn and Kelsey won 5's and 0's and they each got a cute valentines pendant to put on a necklace.
 Janalee won her own hostess prize, and got this cute valentines subway art. I love it!
 Here is amy with medium prize. A super cute valentines banner and a wooden valentine block decoration.
 Kim won low and got this frame that I just love!!!!
 Kylie won high with a table runner, a picture frame and a candle holder.
 Lucky me won bunko!! I was on fire and got 10 bunkos, a personal high!! I got a cute matching apron and towel, some yummy cleaning spray that smells delicious and a cute valentines decoration.
Another successful month of bunko! see ya in 4 weeks. :)

1 comment:

WELCOME!

THIS IS FOR ALL US GIRLS WHO LIVE AND BREATHE BUNKO!!!