Ok, can you say slacker, cuz that must be my middle name this month!! Don't ask me why I kept putting off updating the bunko blog, cuz I don't know. But, no matter, here it is now! Jamie hosted bunko this month. She made the most DELICIOUS sugar cookies and the most DELICIOUS cadbury egg chocolate cookies and there was some yummy fruit and dip too. It was DELICIOUS! Can't say that word enough. :) Lots of caffeine, lots of candy for the tables. You wonder why we love bunko so much. :) Jamie did a room theme, and each prize had to do with a room in a house. She came up with the best stuff!!
Amy won bunko again this month, thats twice in three months, lucky girl!! She won these super cute vases and plant balls(for lack of a better word?) and a gift card to rod works. love!!
Jenessa won high score!!! She won dinner plates, some platters and towels in this gorgeous turquoise color.Kelsey won low score. She got a new mixing bowl and tons of cool kitchen gadgets. Things that you want to replace, but don't ever want to spend the money on! And, the cutest apron ever!!! :)
I won medium score!!! And i totally scored winning this cute, cute makeup and travel bags and some gradual tanning lotion. ready for summer!!
Kylie won hostess, and got a super cute laundry basket, bleach and towels.
Camie and Jamie won most 0's and 5's. Camie got a storage box with some office supplies in it and Jamie won a dang cute wall hanging. Kaleb is right, I do say cute a lot. ;)
Here are our losers, who all won a small tupperware storage box and a kitchen tool!!
And camie won the bonus prize of a huge storage tupperware. I can't think of the right word. Oh well.
Great prizes jamie!!! During bunko a major snow storm blew through and it was blizzarding out side. I almost spent the night on jamies couch because I didn't want to walk home. :) But, around 130, I finally braved the storm. Great night girls!!! Thank you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment