Thursday, April 12, 2012

April

Oh sweet bunko, you never come fast enough and you never last long enough. It is a cruel, cruel world we live in. :)

Well, hottie Jenessa was our hostess with the mostess this month, and she just happened to win her VERY FIRST BUNKO EVER!!!! We were are so very happy for her. She won a purse, necklace, flip flops,  and a table lantern and runner. She was so freakin happy. Go Jenessa!
 Kimberly won high score and got a fabulous pair of shoes, which I am still coveting,and a cute shirt and necklace.


Andrea won low score and won a cute wall hanging a platter and towels. such fun stuff.
 Kylie won medium score with a front door welcome matt and another cute lantern and table runner. love love these colors!!!
 ME! :) me won a very very cute and handy jewelry holder. i luvit.
 Janalee and cami won 0's and 5's and both got a fab pair of sandals and matching jewelry.
 robyn, jamie, kelsey, amy and laura each won a chip and dip bowl and a garden pick or plant hanger.
What fun prizes. And jenessa had yummy yummy dessert, cupcakes that looked like bird nests and dirt and worm cups. we all love that spring is here!!! thanks for a great night girls, can't wait til next one!

3 comments:

  1. haha I am always doing weird things in pics... I am kinda special!
    Thanks for the update Meg!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was kind of funny.... the picture with Kim, it looked for a minute like she was holding the vase of eggs on her shoulder. Thanks for the new post. Is it pathetic I check regularly for it!? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, jamie, i thought the same thing when I was posting, i couldn't remember if she had won that or not!! ;) its not pathetic, its pathetic that it takes me so long to post!!!! :)
    kylie, i loved the pose, i think from now on we should all pose with our prizes. :)

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME!

THIS IS FOR ALL US GIRLS WHO LIVE AND BREATHE BUNKO!!!