Sunday, July 15, 2012

July bunko

I am not even going to say it. I am not even going to apologize for posting this so freakin late. :) I am not going to tell how busy I have been, and stressed. haha.I am not gonna talk about it.
Bunko this month was at robyns! yummy food, yummy drinks, yummy candy. As always, it was a fabulous night, even though I was a little tired. still thoroughly enjoyed every second with my bunko girls.
I won bunko!!! :) My 2nd time this year so I am done with bunkos til we start over in Oct. Robyn did like a date night theme, so awesome. I got 2 tickets to go on a moonlight tram ride up at sundance and a gift card to Good Wood. Can't wait to use it!
 Amy won high score and got a GC to go paint balling! So fun!
 Kim won low and got 2 tickets to go on the tram ride at Sundance.
 Jamie won medium score and got ( i think?!) some candy and a movie gift card.
 Robyn won her own hostess and got GC to nickel city!!
 Janalee and laura won most 5's and 0's and got GC to go hit a bucket of balls. :) hubbys will love that!

 Camie, kylie, jenessa and kylie got GC to go get yogurt.
Yeah! I got this posted! One more thing to check off my list. :) love you all and see you next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME!

THIS IS FOR ALL US GIRLS WHO LIVE AND BREATHE BUNKO!!!