All bunkos are fun, but some bunkos are EXTRA EXTRA fun, and this happened to be one of them. Kim hosted for the first time in our group, she had yummy fruit, chips and dip and lots of caffeine. The candy I couldn't stop eating, thanks Janalee. We were all happy and crazy and it was just a really fun bunko!!! I was doing awesome! I got 10 bunkos and totally should have won, but, too bad I already had 2 bunkos for the year, dangit! :)
But so glad kylie won, because this prize suits her perfectly!! Love the maxi skirt, blue belt and jewelry. Ok, I am a teensie bit jealous she won it, but, thats ok. :)
oh, jenessa, how I luv thee and thy silly faces. :) She won high score with a super cute shirt and jewelry. Again, it was perfect for her!Low score went to andrea. I love love this drink dispenser.
Janalee got medium score and got this super cute purse.
Kelsey won hostess! so jealous of this shoes, I totally want them. :P
me and robyn won most 5's and 0's and both got a cute necklace.
Cammie was out of town so a friend of Jenessas, jessica, took her place. Her, kim, amy, jamie and laura won cute jars as the loser prize.
We stayed and chatted til about 3 in the morning. It was so much fun and a great bunko to end the summer on. One more month and then we redraw for a new year. so crazy! AND, we are doing our annual park city trip in a few weeks, can't wait. I just love these bunko girls!!
No comments:
Post a Comment