Thursday, September 13, 2012

another year.....

Can you believe it? This bunko was the end of another year, and the drawing of a new one!!! Gosh, its been, like, 7 years now. Crazy. Crazy how fast time goes by, crazy how much we all still LOVE to play bunko. 
Andrea was our beautiful host this month, and got us started early with Halloween stuff!!! We all were pretty happy about that.
Janalee won Bunko and got these super cute halloween boxes(what else do you call them?) and some jewelry. All courtesy from the Busy Biddy, love that store.
 Kylie won high with more halloween decorations and jewelry.
 Kelsey won low and got this cutest lantern with a little pumpkin guy in it.
 Robyn won medium and got the same thing.
 Andrea won her own hostess prize and this super cute necklace.
 Oh man, I hate this picture. I look awful! But, I did win most 5's with a cute halloween bracelet.
 And jamie won most 0's and got the same thing.
 Loser prizes. :) couldn't get the girls to let me take their picture, but they all won a cute bracelet.
We missed Kim and Laura this month, but had Molly and Tiffany come sub for us and it was lots of fun. Molly is one of my oldest friends. we go waaaaaay back. :)
I am so sad, I will be missing October bunko. But I guess its okay cuz I will be in disneyland with my kids, hubby and family!! 
See you all in november!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME!

THIS IS FOR ALL US GIRLS WHO LIVE AND BREATHE BUNKO!!!