Friday, October 12, 2012

this one I missed...October

But you know you can always count on the bunko girls to keep up the tradition! thanks jamie for taking pictures of bunko while I was off playing!! One of the things I hate most is missing bunko!! It is one night I look forward to all month, and in 7 years of playing I think I have missed 4 times now???  I hate   missing out on seeing my friends and catching up on life and eating yummy desserts and treats, and mostly I miss laughing and talking to all hours of the night. But, it was for a good cause. I was off in california playing at disneyland and other places with my family and it was fabulous!
Cammi was our hostess with the mostest this month. October is a coveted month to do bunko because of Halloween!!! Oh the possibilites.
Laura won her first bunko ever!!!! HOORAY!!!! she got this cutest skeleton, it is sitting on her front porch and it is adorable. And, even better then winning bunko, she is PREGO!!!!!! best news. :)
 Kylie won high score. She won a glass vace and some halloween vinyl lettering to make her own centerpiece. And you know she will make it adorable.
 This is Jen who subbed for me, love this prize! :) She won low score with a candle and holder.
 Jenessa won medium with this cutest mummy candy dish. I sure hope she has it filled with candy by now. ;)
 Janlaee won hostess with another cute skeleton/ghost decor. love it.
 Cammi and Amy won 0's and 5's with these super cute halloween plates.
 Here are the losers! :) andrea, robyn, jamie, kelsey and kim. Looks like some of them won a candle and some of them won a wall hanging?? hope I got it right.
Well, Happy Halloween everyone!!!! I hope its a lONG time before I have to miss another bunko. Or never. that works too. ;)  I sure missed you girls!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME!

THIS IS FOR ALL US GIRLS WHO LIVE AND BREATHE BUNKO!!!