It was like I was wondering through the desert in search of water, thats how I felt after having missed last months bunko! TWO MONTHS without bunko is like going without food or water. For me at least. :) I was more than ready for bunko this month! We started off with a baby shower for Janalee who is due in a month with a baby boy! We met at wingers. Jamie made the cutest cupcakes and janalee got lots of fun stuff for her little boy.
After dinner we headed to Robyns to play, eat, and laugh. Thats what we do at bunko. She made heavenly pazookies for desert which we ate AFTER bunko was over.
I am so thankful I won bunko!!! :) me and laura had a roll off and I won, but she was OK because she won last month. And funny thing is, I won bunko last time at Robyns. Must be my lucky house!
I won a GC to Texas Rhodehouse and a GC to the Mall. Yes, I am thankful for food and shopping!
Kim won High Score and got a GC to Forever Young Shoes. She deserves it as she had on the most fabulous pair of shoes this night!
Our lovely hostess Robyn won low score and got movie tickets!!! Breaking Dawn part 2 anyone???
Kelsey won medium score and got a GC to Ella Bloom, a boutique/salon.
Jamie won Hostess prize with some fabulous jewelry.
Jenessa and Kylie won most 0's and 5's and got these awesome scarves. Its that time of year.
Here are our awesome losers!! :) Andrea, laura, Cammi, Amy and Janalee. They won cute storage jars with chalkboard labels. They will fill them with interesting stuff I am sure..;)
Next month is our favorite month of bunko, CHRISMAS!! We drew names and will be going out to dinner and partying all night as usual next month. Jenessa, the queen of christmas (who has already put UP her christmas) will be our Hostess next month and I can't wait to see what she does!!! I am thankful for all of you bunko girls!!!!
CHRISTMAS LIST:
Kelsey-Kylie
Cammi-Kim
Janalee-Laura
Laura-Meg
Meg-Andrea
Robyn-Amy
Kylie-Kelsey
Amy-Janalee
Kim-Jenessa
Jenessa-Jamie
Jamie-Cammi
Andrea-Robyn


No comments:
Post a Comment